We are a growing team of passionate, inspired, empowered professionals. Although we have been around since 1913, we have an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirit. With teamwork at our core, we make a difference by protecting jewelry from the heart of Wisconsin.
We believe our people are our greatest assets. With that guiding principle, we attract and retain employees with our competitive compensation package and bonuses, as well as an incredible array of traditional and non-traditional benefits.
Your compensation doesn’t have to start and end with your salary or hourly pay. JM employees also enjoy:
- Short Term Incentive (An annual bonus based on business results)
- 401(k) Plan – We match 50% up to first 8% of your contribution
- Annual Company-Paid Retirement Plan – Equal to an additional 6.5% of your annual earnings plus bonus
- Profit Sharing
A happy, healthy employee builds a happy, healthy company. From lunchtime strolls around our beautiful wooded campus, to farmer’s markets right out our back door, to onsite fitness classes, challenges and incentives, we give our employees plenty of opportunities to stay well.
- Wellness Reimbursement - Up to $240 annually on personal health and wellness purchases (i.e. running shoes, run/walk participation, gym membership, etc.)
- Insurance Premium Discounts (Based on yearly Personal Health Assessment)
- Onsite Fitness Center (Includes locker room and showers)
- Free Monthly Health Coach
- Full Service 24 Carat Café (Includes nutritious hot and cold breakfast and lunch options at subsidized prices)
- Monthly Onsite Chair Massages
- Employee Assistance Program
Above and beyond your monetary compensation, we offer our employees the following benefits:
- Medical – PPO plan with Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
We have a passion for what we do in the office and out, putting a high value on taking time away. Enjoy the time to connect with family and friends. Be adventurous, explore, relax and refresh.
- 21 days of paid time off for new employees
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteering Hours
Because traditional benefits are not enough, we take it one step further. We keep you energized with complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate stations, bling you out with exclusive employee jewelry sales, and give you a break from the business casual dress with casual Fridays and jeans days.
- Various employee events
- Education Expense Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development Series
- Charitable Giving Gift Match
- Onsite Mail/Shipping Services
- Onsite Dry Cleaning Service
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Adoption Financial Assistance
Looking for the right position can be daunting as well as a considerable time commitment. Let us share our process with you so you know what to expect with Jewelers Mutual.
If you found the right job for you, the first step is to apply. We encourage all applicants to submit their application online. It’s fast, easy, and gives you the opportunity to attach your resume and cover letter.
Qualified applicants will first be scheduled for a phone interview with our recruiter, who will ask questions about your interest and basic skills. Additional phone interviews with hiring managers may be scheduled depending on the position.
Jewelers Mutual fosters a collaborative culture and we take a team approach to our interview process. Final candidates are invited for onsite interviews, which includes a tour and lasts 2-5 hours, depending on the position. For certain positions, additional rounds of interviews may be required.
Once you accept the position, we conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Our hiring process is thorough because every position is critical to our business. We truly care about finding a perfect fit for each opportunity. We know the job application process can be stressful, so rest assured our Human Resources team will notify you of your status along the way.
opportunities match your skills.
Jewelers Mutual is part of the beautiful Fox Valley region located in Neenah, WI, with convenient access off of highway I-41.
The Fox Valley provides big city entertainment in a family-friendly community. Just 15 miles north of Neenah, you’ll find the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in Appleton, WI, offering a variety of musical and theatrical performances. The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, Midwest League affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers, call the Fox Valley home with a 5,900 seat stadium. Lambeau field, home of the Green Bay Packers, is a quick 40 miles to the north. Take it indoors and shop at the Fox River Mall, the second largest mall in Wisconsin, with over 180 stores.
With a variety of chain and independent restaurants, plenty of green space, parks and trails, you’ll love what the area has to offer!